The post was originally published by Laith Wallace at How To Stand Out As A UX Designer | UX Insights | Episode 1.
When you are looking to learn UX Design it can feel a bit overwhelming. With so many different people entering their user experience design career from different backgrounds, the question a lot of people want to know is, what is right for me? So in this video, I not only share what has worked for me but some best practices to help you when starting your UX Design career. Stay until the end to receive a bonus tip that many UX Designers don’t use enough to get noticed and to find work.
1. What is UX design?
2. I want to become a UX designer. Where do I begin?
3. Do I need a design degree to become a UX designer?
4. GET AN UX Design INTERNSHIP
5. UX Design Tools TOOLS TO LEARN
6. PRACTICE YOUR SOFT SKILLS
7. WORK ON PROJECTS INDEPENDENTLY
8. WORK ON YOUR LINKEDIN PROFILE REGULARLY
The post How To Stand Out As A UX Designer | UX Insights | Episode 1 appeared first on Laith Wallace – UX Designer & Product Strategist.