In this video, I share 7 Lessons From My First UX Design Job
1. Work For Someone You Admire 1:02
2. Work on As Many Different Projects As Possible 3:22
3. Go To Meetups and Events With More Experienced Designers 4:33
4. Work in a Team With Different Skills 6:11
5. Gain Empathy By Speaking With As Many Customers As Possible 8:52
6. UX is More Than Design 10:26
7. Patience is key so Learn Alot and Fail Fast 12:03
If you would like to know how a design sprint can help your business; Click this link here: http://bit.ly/lw-design-sprints
LEAVE SOME FEEDBACK:
- What should I talk about next? Please let me know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review in the comments.